Invent your own arc
The Sequence RepeatTM technology provides maximum freedom to construct the ideal arc for your specific welding tasks.
Link together individual sequences and customise welding cycles.
- Avoid convex fillet welds - Creates flat weld seams and optimal weld penetration every time
- Less effort during upwards and overhead position welding
- Makes the working process simpler
- Save the settings on an SD-card and transfer the settings to other MIgatronic welding machines
Upwards and overhead positions
Use Sequence RepeatTM for the complex welding tasks where no predefined welding programs are good enough.
The process especially makes it easier to carry out the difficult upwards and overhead position fillet welds.
Sequence RepeatTM is ideal for:
- Upwards and overhead position fillet welds
- Open groove joints and fillet welds
- >3 mm thickness of plate
- All materials
- Manual and automated welding
During Sequence Repeat™ welds, the process automatically switches between predefined amps and pulse/no pulse
and predefined time periods.
Adjust all parameters in the chosen sequences (2-9 sequences).
Set the sequences individually and connect them in one welding cycle.
Modify and set the sequences precicely as you want - the illustration is an example.